27 AUG 2020

 To get a job, I have to get a get degree, published a paper, and get my analytical skills up. I have to read case stories.


Sometimes I get chilled, what if I unable to get a job or, lives a normal life.

I have searched for the purpose of my life. And I got it, I have never seen a such charismatic dream. 

I want to give access to a free home, free education, free medical expenses, free food. 

I think it should be made available, and some corporation are provide such things.


but it should be available to all, some of human are left to wonder the meaning of life.

from childhood, I dreamy person, I like to wonder things, sitting a comfy place.

I also run on the same race, I don't want be horse like all who race for the win. i just want to be 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mhada Konkan Mandal Lottery 2023 : Not even 50 thousand applications, till last day 49 thousand 919 applications for 4654 houses

Student Got Zero For His Essay On Marriage.