THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

                            .THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.

Day after day goes , 
i want to talk to her  but she is not that talkative to person than her friends.
I am trying for , or dying for talk to her.  i can find any reason to talk to her.
like  , she gets first in the some competition, I am there
she left the pen in class , I am there

(   By the i am forget to tell you that, she is in my classroom, and if boys reading this blog , they know " how is feel like your crush in classroom".
so, every boring lecture , I'm ready to stare  her from many possible gap of the our view.  )

       so, untill  you understand my problem rather than every one side lover's problem, till then this situation we gone in our personal world,
  me get happy to see her ,I'm get into sadness if we can't find her in class room ,
  I ever tried to talk to her's worst , arrogant  friend for her.

   ( I end my romantic one side lover drama her ,
and tell you about my best day of my life )

so, our college is great, there seniors  manage dramma club in which they trained first yearties to dramma performances .
 I cleared up the audition of dramma club, but my heart is pumping more than normal human rate , when i saw her in  the same audition.  It feels like fabulous , fantastic moment in that time. I can still stare at her and no one can look at me as like an idiot.because she  is doing wonderful performance in audition.

   Then there dramma selection list out, I find her name in that list.so, Then,I am desperately tried to my name in list. But I can't find my name in that list , I had worst feeling ever in my life.i am desperately desperate that day.

I am lost hope she will ever  be my friend . From that day , I feel more lonely. I denied talking with my friends, spending more time in room with YouTube or studying.My friends gives me feeling like 'i am an idiot and weird. and yes, I doesn't more stare at here.

Two week  later of the selection list, dramma club announces the small meeting. the first meeting is for the selected dramma guys. as know my bad luck , I'm not selected for dramma club. but i'm there for looking my friend , and i am suddenly realised that she was there in that meeting . my brain shockinly get rock , my heart singing the song          ' closer -chainsmokers ', ( baby pull me closer in that backseat of rover)
 I staring like her that she is last sunset my life. 
  
That day i spent whole night thinking of her. 

( i know you are feeling desperate idiot guy, but most kind guys like me are default creatures for this kind of situation , you can't do anything)

Next day, i think more about this. then, I decide that i will going in next meeting with my friend in dramma meeting. i asked him about that meeting. he is good friend .so, he ready to took me in next meeting. the next meeting is two days later, i have to waited for that day. 
Finally that day arises , i am more excited to see her in that pink top and black legging. she is looking pretty in that dress. 
mentor's told us to discuss on that topic given by them and make group of your team. my friend , I'm in same group, i am begging to lord that  she will come in my team.
That day luckily God was in my favour ,she comes to our team. 

I extremely feeling awesome , that day we all talk and discuss on the dramma topic . That day I'm  talk with her and also litteraly argue with her. She also looking stunning ,she also feeling comfortable argue with me.
We also joined on the what'sapp.we also  do some rehearsal on that day,she is laughing 0n my jokes. From that we are FRIENDS

  That day ,I will never feeling crazily good, and that's why this day is 
        THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE

                     
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4ALhqMaUd-1VWRSVk16cXNYYXM/view?usp=drivesdk
       
( hope you little enjoy this creepiest short blog, this is only start of real story,if I get response, I will share more with you of my friends story.)

Comments

  1. Bhai sm situation me tha me school me aapne cls me bhi thi ek beautiful girl jise roj dekhta tha me gap mese that's the best time of my life thnxx for firse yad dilane k liye luv u bro awesome story

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wait for true dramma that begin with the this boy in story

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mhada Konkan Mandal Lottery 2023 : Not even 50 thousand applications, till last day 49 thousand 919 applications for 4654 houses

Student Got Zero For His Essay On Marriage.