16 Aug 2020

  I have been watching "The Office" and I'm hooked. I know,, have some deadlines and my college is starting. And I have to study hard.

because I have to, my parents got me a new Laptop. its big deal which costs 50 grand and my parent's salary adding together is 20 grand. 

so I have a plan or you could say ambition to have a degree and then job and then study psychology and help people slowly.

The world is miraculously strange and people strangely ignored and live up to the expectations of society and made-up world. birth and death are just things that tangled into each other. if the birth of the universe (which we are currently live) by big bang which proposed by scientists, then should have end. I stop to care about death, when it hit me.

we humans are diluted in their delusions and if you don't care about it. people called you worse than just "idiot".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mhada Konkan Mandal Lottery 2023 : Not even 50 thousand applications, till last day 49 thousand 919 applications for 4654 houses

Student Got Zero For His Essay On Marriage.