22 AUG 2020

 I think days are flying away and I have to grab them and make something about it.

The condition of my home is not good. they have to struggle a bit for me, I guess 

I have to work harder, this blog is not helping as expected.

maybe the reason is I expect too much and act only little on it.

 I made a pack of studying out of the course and I'm not started yet.

my batchmates are getting placed, I'm not even close to getting into any company.

I have to start now, I have to work 3 hours separately.

I also have to do a project, which is going to a hard day by day.

I couldn't pass a single aptitude test. how can I change the world?

I have seen the world, if you don't use them, you have to suffer and if you are useful then you get used all.

one thing is clear, the smart one controls or will control the world, eventually. 

and I'm fine with it, we as humanity thrive to this strange world and explore the unexplored.

the more I grew old, the better understand the meaning of bhagavad gita- the conversation between arjun and krishna.

we divided ourselves with nations and cast and some idiots play with us using this nonsense to chase they want from this small life.












Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mhada Konkan Mandal Lottery 2023 : Not even 50 thousand applications, till last day 49 thousand 919 applications for 4654 houses

Student Got Zero For His Essay On Marriage.