THE SCARY STORY

  THE SCARY STORY

  That day, I woke up like the regular day.
As Regular like shutting a ringing alarm after12 times, till I woke up.opening facebook, Instagram, turning on the net. and laying down on the bed. late for my early classes which, I have to attain in half hour ago. everything is had gone like a regular day. As regular like hearing an unknown creepy sound from an hollow room.

 
  The sounds are of whispering someone, coming from the walls of my room. the sound is coming from my first day of the engineering institute and hostel. the weird thing is that this noise is only heard by me. I ask my roommate several times that "you heard any whispering noise?". 

There answer was always a 'no'. later This sound is not anymore annoyed me, it heard some time in the morning and evening. Then it is never heard in the whole day. I start ignoring the unknown sound and start the day like eating boring breakfast of the mess with that creepy sound. first few days, it gives me goosebumps, sometimes I woke up from sleep with frightening with the same sound in my dreams. all of the mine friends feels, what a weird I'm.
 That day, That creepy sound It's not heard by me. It's just vanished. this feel like both weird and relief. that day goes weird, but still, the sound is clinking in my ear in each moment.Then after returning from my college, I went to the McDonald's with my friends.There a weird thing happens,   'The dark shadow of boy immediately passed from one to another end of the door'. actually i saw a shadow and, It's not a momentary mistake. I shockingly stared that door, till one of my friends interrupted me to complete my food. 
That moment is still bouncing in my mind. I'm barely thinking of any situation in that moment. I came hostel with my friends. I've skipped my dinner because I still in that depression or I don't want to eat such delicious food in mess. ( hope you understand meaning of such delicious) . I went to sleep around10:00 pm, right after wishing my friends 'Good Night'.

The sudden noise of flapping of window glasses wakes me up. my phone is not near me, that's why I can't get the acknowledgment of "what's the Time Right Now?'. I tried to find my phone. But, I can't find it. I'm fearfully tried to switch on my room lights. but I can't switch on them also. The frightening part is that I can hear that sound in the room. This time I heard, what kind of sound coming from the wall of my room, I'm able to clearly heard that sound. the sound of whispering, was crying of the boy. Then he was violently shouting. 
Because of that, my mouth gets dry, my body shaking. my mind shockingly freeze. I'm calling, my room-mate loudly, but he didn't respond me, after staring at her bed in that dark night. I get an clear answer 'why he didn't he respond to me'. because he doesn't at there, I frightened more and cryingly fall to opened the door. the (sound)crying of boy gets higher and higher as I moved to opened the door. my mind gets empty, I can't think of anything. my mind and heart agree at one points in that scary position, that is 'RUN' & " Run" only.
 Light of my hall-wing is on, and the sound gets fainted as I'm moving to the center of hall-wing. it gives me some relief. and, I get a quick view of my friend's room, but they are all locked. Thus, I got more frightened,  and there is no more time to think 'why they were all locked', this gives me more goosebumps to ran, I didn't feel my leg at a point. I didn't get it anything at all, why were these thing suddenly happening & what I have to do?.

 I just keep running from my room. I tried to get into another wing-hall. but there also all rooms locked. the sound suddenly gets louder, I feel like, it follows me, and come in search of me. There were TubeLight on the front ceiling which blinking. why the hell in this situation, blinking light has to be there. but still, efforting some courage, I'm frighteningly run away from that creepy sound and toward blinking light. At one light blink, I perfectly saw the same shadow is passed from one end to another of passage, thus I don't wanna go to that side, its scarier and don't wanna face that. thus I turn to washroom side which between me and passage. but I can still hear that sound. So, I locked myself in the toilet room. after, that the sound suddenly stops, there was all silence. I can't hear only my crying and teeth shaking voice of mine. There silence all over, In that time, I stabilize myself.
Then tapping of someone's shoes got my attention. It clearly looks like that the someone is moving towards me, then I realized all of my friend's rooms were locked. This moving tapping voice gets my heartbeats to stopped. As the tapping voice getting more closer and my breath getting noisier. I can clearly look a shadow behind my door from the small passage below the door. I could barely speak in that situation to ask the scariest question in the world -"Who Is There?". then the suddenly the same sound of crying and whispering came from outside the door. Not just that, someone hardly knocked the door. all lights start blinking. I never frightened before that much in my entire my life. I have no dare to opened that door. Instead, I'm really getting into a very crying situation, I'm begging to GOD. but, I can still hear knocking on the door and sound of a boy crying. he or something is finally breaking the door. so, I screamed as loud as I could.

& I fall from my bed, and there are my friends were staring weirdly at me. Asking 'why you shouting, Bastard?. Then I got I'm in the fuckig dream. because, it's then 8:17 am of morning means only ten minutes before the my last alarm. and this time hopefully, I can find my phone. And I told them all about my Nightmare.  
( But they laugh as you would, If you read this.) 
On the Next day, I'm glad that ' i can hear the same whispering sound, and I can start my day with same whispering SOUND.


                                      

   {( thank you for reading my blog, share your comments of scary story on blog or my E-mail ad:kalevishal890@gmail.com. and share the blog, if you like it. )}

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mhada Konkan Mandal Lottery 2023 : Not even 50 thousand applications, till last day 49 thousand 919 applications for 4654 houses

Student Got Zero For His Essay On Marriage.