MY CRUSH 2.0


RIYA : I'm very tired. So, going now to sleep. Good night.
ME.   : I MISS YOU
 (Here you are, again. the track of  'my crush' story. Any of you doesn't know how it starts please follow this link- MY CRUSH )
RIYA : (typing..)
(At this stage, I'm extremely cursed upon myself and scared, How she gonna reply me. The heartbeat is almost getting high enough.)
RIYA : what?. 
ME   : I Mean that time, we spend with our friends.
RIYA : I don't think of that, but you were also the same kind of guys, I'm totally wrong about you.
Bye.
ME  : (typing..)
 RIYA : (Riya has blocked you . You can't send messages.)
.

{  I don't about you. But people judge this thing in two manners either you with me-
1)"aree yaar is Bichare ke saath kya hua."
Or you in view of riya-
2)" kaisa dost hai, apni had Baar kar Raha tha".
   }
But I'm totally broken. I can't think of doing anything further. So, I just lied down on the bed. totally blank, starring at the white ceiling.
I hardly slept at night. I can't totally be heard cricketers noise.  (that damn creatures do annoying noise)

But, I have to attain this class due to 75% attendance rule,
Even zombie look way better than me. I packed my bag and went from hostel to class. On the way of class, riya walking at the right-hand side and I can clearly see her in light blue jeans and fainted yellow t-shirt (- printed on the t-shirt "all boys s*ck") from a just left side of the road.

I  haven't had any dared to talk about anything to riya. we joined the class. Today is the day when I never looked at her single time in class.
Whenever I"m tried to approach at her or tried to talk to her. She just ignored me, every time and with an arrogant look on her face. , But God knows why?. she looks extra-ordinary gorgeous on that look.
 I stop talking to her. I stop staring at her. I also started ignoring her.
One day, after passing around a month. I heard from my friend that, Riya is up to shift  NEW YORK. I am still in shock, I don't care about her now. But you know that you had unexplained emotions about some "one".
So, I stop until the end of class and tried to talk to her. but she again ignores me. but this time she hadn't that old look. her face is some sort sad like.
I have some friends in girls. from them, I get that her family has to move NEW YORK, cause her father got promoted theirs as head of company from Surat. And her brother was studying there. so, she has to move there. and she gonna move next week.


(scene: 5)



(  Five days went for that idiotic message from me. she was still very angry about that.
The class ends at 5 pm, And my friend just went, leaving me alone. cause comparatively, I write slowly. So, I'm the guy who leaves class last. It also helps to overcome that ' you are a lonely guy in the world.'
Today's last day of her in this city. Maybe, This is last chance to talk and say "goodbye" to her.)   

ME: Riya, I want to talk. ( As loud as I can shout, I shout. Literally half of the class gazing me like "who's that crazy". )
But that not worked up. She was gone as fast as I loud. That embarrassment, I don't want to talk about.

I can't understand, why girls were so hard to forgive?, And this is not a big mistake like thing.
But, she gives me strangled look and leaves the class. She gives me look like she was very upset and sad. And she clearly shows she is not in a mood for talking.
 I just want one second to say sorry and goodbye to her. and I think I missed that one.But I'm little happy because I think, I saw her face last time.

But thank god, this wasn't last time. This time she just entering the library, when I' leaving with some books.
she wore light-blue checks shirt, denim jeans.

(I'm gazing her like a freak. So, she tried to move to another side for entering.But I blocked her. )

ME: Riya (I shout hilariously). I'm not sorry anymore, For what I have done. but your ignorance is way worse than torture. I thought you can understand that "I like you."

Riya : I'm sorry (she exploded when I'm talking). I afraid of any relationship to be broken, that's why I have only one or two friends. I know, I have to shift to NEW YORK, And I can't take it down any relation to friends or best friends.
I already experienced this sort of relations, And I know this hurts badly.  (her voice turn down aggressive to strident)

( I can't understand, what' s going on.It scared me also.)
 ME  : I just... i just wanna say, goodbye to you. but you seem too afraid of this thing. 
I think you had broken a heart at some place, and It's ok. you can find only one human being who loves you more than you(In my case "like") which will with you at the end of this world. but you can't run from this. And you make up this as complicated as simple it was.

Riya  : I don't wanna talk about that now, (she were peak of crying)
                 I  just wanna leave (And this moment she cried ).

ME  : ( Problem  with  me is, I can't saw anyone crying especially girls.)
         I came here to said only one line, "goodbye riya, hope you enjoyed NEW YORK".  
          ( And i passed my handkerchief to him, she takes it. and I came up with the best idea at that time to 'leave'. )

     
And I up to leave, leave this moment, leave this fantastic evening. It felt good. But suddenly she shouts my name in a strangled manner " ***** ".  As I turn back, she ran and hugged me for two seconds.( Year, i counted.) And then she ran to a library.
 But, I'm stunned there for approx five minutes. and i didn't bath for almost week.






from then, I don't saw her. but we shared texts, share experience, share aloneness to each other. 
                    

                  And that's all. the small "like-love" story

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mhada Konkan Mandal Lottery 2023 : Not even 50 thousand applications, till last day 49 thousand 919 applications for 4654 houses

Student Got Zero For His Essay On Marriage.