MY CRUSH

What can i say, the title explains everything.
Actually the word 'crush' perfectly refers to the situation of a poor boy or girl crushed between their minds & hearts.
Many of you have a 'crush' to these day, while some of you might have overcome it. 
In either of these situations, there is a similarity, "your 'crush' doesn't know that you have crush on her or him .
And it's actually best part. ( I'm not going to bore you by telling definition of  'crush', But I WOULD LIKE TO SHARE MY  'crush' STORY WITH YOU.)


             SO, IT ALL STARTED
(Actually, i don't know. about which one of the 'crushes' i should tell you. I have lot's of crushes. As I start, Thinking about it, I can't overcome it. BUT FINALLY.)


 And, as it starts,I was new in class or you say college as recently transferred, my father was a police commissioner. So, I have experienced many transfer of schools from my childhood.

 A girl is laughing out loudly in class on our serious but comedy teacher. Not only that girl but some of my friends also laughing on that joke. But this girl hadn't stop laughing. So,I turn to tell her to 'stop fake laughing on stupid joke'. 
But, When I just turn to her.
 Man, I got crush on her.
 NO, NO. Not on the stupid laughing girl  ( whose laugh worse than Gabbar's laugh in Sholay.) . But, on the girl who was sitting with that 'idiot laughing girl'. When i turned, I was completely lost. I just looked at her, she also looked at me, at the same time. And we did that EYE-CONTACT thing for very small time. She wasn't laughing, instead she is quite and have some different kind of attitude on her face. I Realised that 'I Just can't stare at her'. It felt odd, so I turned back & sit properly.
 She had a cool chasma-cum-specs. her eyes slightly blue in colour. she uses fainted pink lipstic. she does not use makeup, her hair is slightly red-brown. I think she dyed her hair. And with her pink dress, she just look perfect. 
 That is enough to add her in my 'CRUSH' list. But she is  so perfect. Whenever I saw her, I admirably more attracted on her. 
( scene 2 )  
Next meet, At library. i was reading 'Economic Times' and suddenly she banged in library. she had wore black t-shirt with scarp and jeans. And she changed his frames of chasma-cum-specs from grey to dark violet. And it just look so admirable that,'I can't even explain'. She was going downstairs of library, where has Lot's of racks full of books.
Man, there were Lot's of books. who will read all this book in a world, where we open books only a day before exam.
So, I also went downstairs to followed her. I lost one minute to find her in these huge library. she was finding a book  in second last row of third column. I also acted like finding book in same row.
Suddenly, she asked 'you know, where i got s.s.Patel book.' I don't know that much about books, But i know that, on this earth you never find s.s.Patel in our  college library. so, I started explaining that how you don't get that book here and abstract, telling her some cool stuff. But, best part is, She had also started telling stuff about herself.
( Her voice is really like peaceful song, you will ever heard in your lifetime. I can keep listening her whole time.)
I told her, you get xerox copy of book from RAVECHI XEROX (who knows syllabus of our exam more than us) . Lastly, she asked my name. I told her "my name is ******". She said 'thank you ******, bye"
 And she moved to go upstairs, like an idiot i keep following her. she noticed that (and how i know she noticed ) because she asked me that ' you don't wanna pick any book from library'. In my lifetime, i never fell that nervous before. But, I made some excuse, that   'i also didn't find book, which I want'. 
Thus I have to stop following her, And let her go from library. 

( As we in same class. I'm frequently  get caught staring at her by her yes and whenever she noticed  then suddenly I avoid her and tap my head down to head. )

 ( scene 3 ) 
"There are Guest lecture of some scientist from ISRO about astrophysics at Seminar Hall." Announcement from senior in our class.
Seniors.. , They were doing really hard work for arranging and making us  interest in extra-curricular activities. But, we didn't really care  about it.
Thus i make planned to attend lecture because,"I WAS BORN ASTROPHYSICIST".(please ignore this is just some stupid stuff.)
Lecture was delay due to some technical stuff. So, they suggested to take your seat and lecture will start at any time. I sat down on my seat and Scrolling facebook for passing time. students were still coming for the lecture as they're really late. when finally lecture was going to start then there some group of girls were entered in a hall. they instruct to take their seat quickly, As we were already late.
I was extremely shocked, when I saw RIYA also part of that group.  (  By the way, I guess. you are thinking 'Who is RIYA?'. riya is only girl that i have been talking about and my lovely crush.) We again done that EYE-CONTACT thing for very fraction of time, and then i act like I'm ignoring.
she did not got seat at that corner were there group got seat. So, she move forward leaving her group back there. i think she is leaving. But i got literally Frighteningly-amaze, when she turn into my row and heading towards me. i got goosebumps, when she sat with me exactly on the next seat of mine. I calmed down my mind and heart.
( we didn't talk much at seminar hall, just she said 'hi, Hello. abstract. I also said "hey." ) 
BUT, GUY's.
I played some gamble here. I ASK HER OUT.( And how was that )
 Lecture was over, and its afternoon of hot day. the group of girls crowded and headed in my row as riya is still on his seat. she hadn't done with his feedback form. As, she finally done and she is ready to leave with his friends.    ( GUYS, I  Throwed A DICE Of Gamble In The Situation)
I Suggest them ( all group ) "There are some cool soda-pub and cold-drink shop's out in right lane from our campus main gate. you want to come. I'm headed there."
Unacceptably, Riya exclaimed"It was good idea ******. we should go guys. these hot sun really gonna kill me." Then finally with few exception regrets, they made decision to headed with me. 
I'm with riya talking about academic stuff. ( to lower the anxiety in me ) . then she started with" thank you,very much ****** .( with rubbing her on my shoulder.) you are really great guy."
 i know some of you guys, are dying for this situation. but i have to stay calm and unexcited. So, i said" It's nothing. i just give suggestion." with talking we reach at the soda-pub shops. After finishing there, she was returning with her friends and i have to stay with my stupid friend which i got there.
I can't say goodbye to her, because of these such rascal friends. really i had lot of anger on them, till now.

(scene : 4)
( As message  stike on my phonefrom unknown person, so i opened whats'app.) 
unknown person (riya) : Hey *****, It's really fun out at soda-pub shop. I forget to say goodbye.

 ( THE UNKNOWN PERSON IS RIYA AS RECOGNISE FROM HIS DP. i think she got my what'sapp no. from our class group. as i got his name from same trick.)

ME : it's okay. but still there was fun.
RIYA  : ya.
ME :what are you doing? (stupidist question asked in my life)

RIYA : I'm very tired, so, going now for sleep. good night.
ME  : I MISS YOU.


( as you thinking, why i text here that ?. and what was here reaction?. this all questioned was answered in my next blog. and it was really funny and interesting story. so, do subcrsibe me and stay tuned with my blog.)
















































































































































































































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Mhada Konkan Mandal Lottery 2023 : Not even 50 thousand applications, till last day 49 thousand 919 applications for 4654 houses

Student Got Zero For His Essay On Marriage.